9.27.2010

Not GoodBye...it's time for Rebirth

A lot has happened in the weeks that I've been away from the blog,

From Vacay in Bahamas...



To new developments in fatherhood...I've grown a lot

That's not a mustache btw...its a choco-stache!

Housing...and the nomadic life that I've led in  Brooklyn, Queens, Philadelphia, and Long Island is no longer my passion to write about....I'm starting a new blog...but it will focus more on fatherhood, fashion/lifestyle, cooking and photography...rather than the things of the Nomad...

So...thank you for following my blog, my select few (lol) and pretty soon you'll be getting an email from a new blog, same dude, different perspective...

This will be for the new Dads of this era, those that love us and those that hate us.  Though I am unmarried this will be for the betrothed and the single alike, this will also be for the baby mommas, cousins, uncles, aunts, gfs, wives (ex), and all those in-between.  It will be a demystification of the bad rap fathers get, and a response to the overwhelmingly negative representations of us that are out there.  It will be a place where I share my culinary experiences as well, my love for all things fashionable but cheap, and a place to talk about relationships as well. And maybe just maybe I'll throw in some jargon about education (i am a teacher after all)...

Until then....

I bid you adieu...


Soon, every day will be Fatherhood Friday!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails