3.20.2010

Subway, Bus, or Walking...my new anthem (until i buy a car!)

So Apparently Joell Oritz has a song called "Beamer, Benz or Bentley".  Its a lyrical ode to some of the cars we all love and dream of having (even the most anti-capitalist would drive a BMW M5 anyday...). I heard it in my boy's new Nissan Altima.  Congrats Ty, you bum!
As an urbanomad I make many of my decisions on where to go based on the availability of public transit.  I live in BROOKLYN, we have so many trains in NYC and so many people, trying to drive, find parking and pay tickets is just an unwanted headache at the moment.  So, I want to introduce y'all to a youtube that I caught this morning by Malik-16 & Brandon Carter  called "Subway, Bus Or Walking".  It's hilarious...enjoy.
"i'm calm/i'm fresh/i always try/to make it to the bus before it rides by..." classic!






PS. I found this on Khal's Rock The Dub check him out...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails